Monday, November 13, 2006

Pajamas


Coming from a private school which enforced a strict dresscode, starting college was quite a bit different! One of the joys is that I'm allowed to wear whatever I want. So, a little bit ago, I got in the habit of wearing my pajamas to class and what not. After a few days of wearing those, I decided that they are very comfortable and that I had no desire to change out of them.

At any rate, I'm not going to give any specific numbers, but I will comment that I am still wearing them, and it has been over a month.

(People might be skeptical, seeing me wearing formal business attire in the pictures fromthe Model UN Conference... however, I did keep the PJs on under the khakis)


Me and my PJsPJs

This dude from my floor named Dan, who randomly came in to my room and layed down on my couch as he was talking on his cell.


Below are some more pictures. The bottom ones are just a few people hanging out and talking... one of them shows my buddy Zack playing his guitar. The top ones, however, are accompanied by an interesting story.

Basically, I was hanging out with some individuals on Saturday night and we noticed that my roommate had bought an enormous box of Gatorades. We thought it would be funny if we were to, um, move them around a bit. So (JUST AS A JOKE), we took 23 of his 24 Gatorades and hid them in various places around the room.

We ever duct-taped one of the bottles to our loft, in full sight.

It was pretty funny. I did end up helping him locate them, because it's likely that he would have otherwise been unable to find some of them. I think we ended up finding 22 of the 23 hidden Gatorades:)

Zack, hiding a Gatorade Me, cutting down the Gatorade which was taped to the loft
Zack and his guitar
Zack and Katie chilling on my couch.

Fun times.

--David

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home