Friday, November 10, 2006

All Nighter

I'm pulling an all-nighter at the moment... it's currently 530AM. I'm working on a calc project which really isn't very much fun (at least not anymore). I could probably get a little bit of sleep tonight if I wanted, but I'm not going to bother... it is often easier to get no sleep than to get very little sleep.

Pulling an all-nighter really isn't a very big deal... although it is a bit more difficult than me than for other people, because I have 3 classes a day on Monday, Wednesday, Friday... and they are all consecutive. Most people do not have consecutive classes. On the bright side, though, I have no class or Tuesday or Thursday.

At the same time though, I think my body is a bit more resillient towards lack of sleep than some people's :)

I will just shoot myself up with tons of caffeine tommorow. After classes, I will either collapse for several hours, or I'll just stay up until midnight or so and sleep for 10-12 hours tommorow night. The last time I pulled an all-nighter, I had no desire to nap the next day. I just stayed up.

We'll see.

--David



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home