Sunday, September 24, 2006

I know a lot of students (including myself) who have been hearing from their teachers all their life about how all of the students' bad habits are going to get them into trouble in a few years. By this I mean that so many grade schoolers are warned about how Middle School is going to be really hard. Middle Schoolers are warned about how rigoruous High School is going to be. Once we got to High School, we all realized that it really wasn't that bad. But teachers may have warned you: in college, you'll need to have very good study habits... In some college classes, you'll have a few essays and a couple of tests, and that will be your entire grade.

Reflecting on this, I decided to let everyone know (even if you already expected it) that college really isn't that bad. Are teachers going to expect more out of you? Are you going to have more responsibility? Probably (though I suppose there are some very difficult high school teachers and some easy college professors).

Overall, though, it's really up to you; if you care about your education and you're willing to work (which you should, since it's important AND expensive), you'll be fine.

This week I'll be getting two tests back. I think I did well on both of them. Hopefully everything I just said proves to be correct :)

--David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home