Friday, January 12, 2007


Messy Room


I never have been an especially neat or organized person. I can certainly appreciate a clean area (in fact, I like it a lot), but I've never been able to motivate myself to keep a clean room. Luckily, college is forcing me to become more organized. Or, at least, it's making me clean my room more often. Here is an example of what our room looks like after about 4 days: (click to enlarge -- and Note: this is an especially bad case)





It becomes problematic when the room reaches the point that it can no longer be walked through easily, as can clearly be seen in these pictures. Luckily, this mess can easily be fixed in a solid hour if I work quickly.

Of course, my roommate blames it on me because I "forgot to remind him" to clean up his stuff. Yes Jim, that's how it works :)

--David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home